A centrist, non-partisan, independent, third-party, offering our fellow Virginians a practical alternative to the two-party, ideologically driven politics of the day.
We are facing more profound challenges than ever, and we believe the traditional Whig emphasis on integrity in public service, forward thinking, pragmatic planning, common sense and compromise offers us our best future.
- Restore Representative Government, not Corporate
- Individual Liberty
- Social and Economic Progress
- Support for American Jobs
- Protection of Resources/Environment
- Transition to Renewable Energy
- Pipelines and fracking
- Emphasis on Education
- Access to Healthcare
- Equality/Liberty and Justice for All
- Electoral Reform
- Public/Private Co-ops
- Support for Small Business/Farmers
- Industrialized Hemp legalization
- Ensure Veterans receive what they were promised
- Common Sense
- We accept no corporate PAC donations
"Government is a trust, and the officers of the government are trustees, and both the trust and the trustees are created for the benefit of the people" Henry Clay
Are you tired of our nation's deepening divides over ideology? Do you believe we can work together for the common good in America? Give us a look, Consider joining one of the fastest growing movements in the U.S.
"The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves---in their separate, and individual capacities.
In all that the people can individually do as well for themselves, government ought not to interfere." Abraham Lincoln, Whig Candidate for Illinois Legislature (1854)